Author Topic: Hello from Seattle, WA  (Read 230 times)

mb101

• View Profile
Hello from Seattle, WA
« on: June 10, 2019, 02:32:18 AM »
After getting so many helps from so many people, I'm finally, a fintail owner !

About five years ago, I saw an fintail for sale on Craigslist for a very very cheap price, but I was probably ten minutes late to buy it-- the other guy bought it in front of me... But that day, I knew I wanted a fintail. So, it's been five years of saving and searching (on and off), and I finally found one that I like and can afford.

It's going to be the first car that I ever work on, so I'll be on the forum very often asking dumb questions (please bear with me), and hopefully my questions can benefit people who need some extra help in the future as well!

LWB250

• View Profile
Re: Hello from Seattle, WA
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 04:12:51 AM »
Welcome!

A nice example it appears to be, love the color. No question is a dumb one - we all came up in the ranks ourselves, and we didn't get where we are by not asking questions. This forum and others are great resources, so be sure to use the "search" function liberally and if you don't find what you're looking for, ask.

Dan

Squiggle Dog

• IMA Universal Wagon Lover
    • View Profile
    • Fintail.org
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 04:32:43 PM »
Welcome to the forum! It's been nice getting to know you and I'm sure we can help with your questions.
Stop paying for animal enslavement, cruelty, and slaughter. Save your health and the planet. Go vegan! I did 15 years ago. https://challenge22.com/

1967 W110 230 Universal Wagon Project
1980 W116 300SD Turbo Diesel 346,000

mb101

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2019, 11:03:22 PM »
Welcome to the forum! It's been nice getting to know you and I'm sure we can help with your questions.

Same here! It's been great to know you. I love the fintail community that you put together.