Author Topic: MB Price Update - Steering Wheels  (Read 676 times)

LWB250

• View Profile
MB Price Update - Steering Wheels
« on: April 02, 2019, 12:14:41 PM »
Mercedes has put out their annual parts price update, and in doing so, lowered the dealer net on our white steering wheels. Dealer net is now around $320, meaning the price has dropped to nearly half of what it had been.

I just got mine today, which was one of two in US inventory. I have no idea if there are more in Germany, since Paragon wonít let the dealers see inventory in Germany if the part is available in a domestic depot.

Part number is 112 460 0503 26

Dan

tram

• View Profile
Re: MB Price Update - Steering Wheels
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 12:24:32 AM »
Mercedes has put out their annual parts price update, and in doing so, lowered the dealer net on our white steering wheels. Dealer net is now around $320, meaning the price has dropped to nearly half of what it had been.

I just got mine today, which was one of two in US inventory. I have no idea if there are more in Germany, since Paragon wonít let the dealers see inventory in Germany if the part is available in a domestic depot.

Part number is 112 460 0503 26

Dan

So... forgive my ignorance, but how does one go about ordering? Call the dealer with the part number? Where can one find this price list/ update? Thanks.
Life is sexually transmitted and fatal... so who needs airbags* and ABS?

*W112 excepted

Squiggle Dog

• IMA Universal Wagon Lover
    • View Profile
    • Fintail.org
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 12:54:54 AM »
You can order them on this website for $368: https://www.mercedespartsdepot.com/oem-parts/mercedes-benz-steering-wheel-112460050326 (or another online Mercedes dealer).
Stop paying for animal enslavement, cruelty, and slaughter. Save your health and the planet. Go vegan! I did 15 years ago. https://challenge22.com/

1967 W110 230 Universal Wagon Project
1980 W116 300SD Turbo Diesel 346,000

tram

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 01:45:54 AM »
You can order them on this website for $368: https://www.mercedespartsdepot.com/oem-parts/mercedes-benz-steering-wheel-112460050326 (or another online Mercedes dealer).

Excellent- Thanks! ;D

*W112 excepted

tram

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 01:00:48 PM »
Well, this is "interesting"... bought it from the place Squiggle posted last night at their posted price, but now "oops"... they want an additional $82.00!

*W112 excepted

LWB250

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 02:17:20 PM »
Well, this is "interesting"... bought it from the place Squiggle posted last night at their posted price, but now "oops"... they want an additional $82.00!

I wondered about that when I saw their price, as I believe they posted their net (cost).

Itís still a good deal if you can get one. There were only 2 in the US last week, and I got one of them.

Just got off the phone with my parts guy - thereís one left in the US, none in Germany. Better grab that last one, quick.

Dan
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 02:27:09 PM by LWB250 »

tram

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2019, 01:23:18 AM »

I wondered about that when I saw their price, as I believe they posted their net (cost).

Itís still a good deal if you can get one. There were only 2 in the US last week, and I got one of them.

Just got off the phone with my parts guy - thereís one left in the US, none in Germany. Better grab that last one, quick.

I did, thanks. Cost me around $475 with shipping.

Dan

*W112 excepted

LWB250

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2019, 05:32:29 AM »
Thatís more like it. Actual dealer net is lower than what they originally quoted you, but their markup would have priced it at over $400.

My dealer was so excited when mine arrived they unboxed it and had it hanging on the wall for a few hours so everyone could see it. They said it is ďbeautifulĒ.

Dan

Evlkarl

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 06:53:32 PM »
My dealer was so excited when mine arrived they unboxed it and had it hanging on the wall for a few hours so everyone could see it.

Well since it was on the wall it is used  you should have asked for an add discount. ;D ;D It sure is beautiful wheel back in the days when I was a kid we used them for our soap box cars. Boy if we just would have known what we know now it is the same with them old Alfa Romeo wheels specially them wood once that went into the Montreal.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 06:57:49 PM by Evlkarl »

LWB250

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2019, 04:14:42 PM »
Picked up the steering wheel today. It's a thing of beauty. Can't wait to install it on the car.

Dan